At the moment

photo (15)

(Étoile Isabel Marant Clover jacket / Zara jeans & scarf / Acne Pistol boots / Céline trio bag)

Sorry I went M.I.A. this week! I’ve been working long hours at work including working nights and weekends while at the same time being in the middle of my move to my new apartment. It’s causing a lot of stress trying to keep all the balls in the air and so it resulted in neglecting my blog. :( I promise things will be better as soon as I have settled into my new place and when things hopefully will be less hectic at work.

Here is a quick picture of what I was wearing some time ago. I hope you’re enjoying your weekend!

This entry was posted in Outfit and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to At the moment

1. Theresa says:

Hope things will settle down for you work wise and moving is always so stressful. Good luck with everything babe! Love how that scarf accents that beautiful coat and this is such a great fall mix!

xTheresa

2. Bella says:

Great to see you anyway, and lovely outfit! Indeed, things will settle down eventually :).

3. Marlene says:

I hope work calms down somewhat for you. Gosh, it’s a headache moving anyway but throw in long hours and deadlines, it’s a recipe for a full blown headache!

• Kayin says:

You so understand what I’m currently dealing with. It’s really causing me lots of stress, so indeed I hope things will calm down soon. I hope you’re enjoying this time of year! xo

4. Make sure you take care of yourself Kayin. With such a lot on and the winter chill it’s just so easy to catch the flu! A long bath or maybe even a massage once it’s all done I think is exactly what the doctor ordered :) The blog… we will all be here waiting for your gorgeous outfit posts when you are ready :)

x Mandi

• Kayin says:

Thank you so much for your kind words Mandi! They really mean a lot to me. :) I hope you’re enjoying Summer and the holiday season in Australia! xoxo

5. Tessa says:

Does this coat run large? It is a loose fit, right?
    xx
    Tessa

• Kayin says:

It is a slighly loose fit but I don’t believe it runs large. I’m wearing a French size 38. Hope that helps! :)

• Tessa says:

Thanks for your reply~ I am usually a size small. Have no idea to choose between size 36 and 38 currently.
        Does french size 38 equal with size small as you see?
        xx

• Kayin says:

French sizing normally runs slightly smaller. So, I think 36 would be a small and 38 between small and large. But Probably there won’t be much difference between 36 and 38 as IM sizing is already on the smaller size and the coat is slightly oversized so I think you can’t go wrong with either sizes. If you have narrow shoulders go with 36 otherwise I think 38 would be fine. Good luck! xx