Today

YI4T1963_thumb YI4T1972_thumb YI4T1949_thumb YI4T1940_thumb

(Zara faux fur coat & jeans / Isabel Marant pour H&M sweatshirt / Isabel Marant Nowles boots / Chanel bag)

Wearing my new boots from Isabel Marant. Although it still feels like Fall outside, I just couldn’t wait any longer to take these babies out for a walk.

This entry was posted in Outfit. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Today

1. Bella says:

I really really adore this look, especially the coat and boots. I never really wear such casual shoes, I tend to slip around on heels in the snow, but now you’ve ot me thinking…. LOL!

2. Evelyne says:

Wauw, supercoole boots! Toen ik ze voor het eerst zag vond ik ze niet zo geslaagd, maar hoe meer ik ze zie hoe cooler ik ze vind!

3. Angi says:

Ik vond de boots eerst niet zo leuk, maar ze staan iedereen zo geweldig! Zo verander je snel van gedachte.. Leuk jasje ook.

shakkablakka.blogspot.nl

4. cristal says:

I tryed those boots, because I really like them..but they fit really bad..you don’t think so ?
    You are looking good as always :)

• Kayin says:

Thanks! I ordered them one size down and they need a little breaking in, but then they are ok. They are a bit loose at the heel but nothing that really bothers me. :)

5. Rowan says:

Wooooow, ik vind je IM’s echt geweldig! En ze zien er nog supercomfy uit ook ;)

Love,

Rowan

Personal Style Blog http://WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

6. Marisa says:

It’s great that you’re wearing faux fur instead of real fur! I wish more bloggers will go for it! Beautiful Outfit!

7. Theresa says:

This is my first time seeing those boots on and I think they are so freaking cool! Love them paired up with that coat and the whole mix is just really slick per usual. You look so beautiful in these photos babe. :)

xTheresa

8. Marlene says:

now this is what I call chic and practical outfit. I’ve been trying to find inspiration for winter outfits but shockingly enough, there are few. I’ve been wearing that IM pour H&M sweatshirt all the time since I bought it.

9. Sophia says:

Die schoenen moeten heeeerlijk zitten! Leuke outfit weer!

Tao of Sophia