When the weather forecast indicated that it would be around 18°C in Paris last weekend, I couldn’t resist and drove down for a quick visit. If possible, the weather must have been even better than expected. Did the usual stuff as I usually do when I make a visit down there. Decided to put my iPhone to good use as everything just looks so much better when the sun is shining!
Of course I couldn’t leave Paris empty-handed. Will show you soon what I bought. :)
If you’re wondering what you’re looking at:
1. I actually have been collecting these cards from Isabel Marant for a few years now and take one every time I visit her store in Paris + a little booklet about the history of Smythson. I love their understated leather goods and notebooks, it’s so chic;
2. My favorite Isabel Marant store in Le Marais. It’s always my first stop every time I go to Paris before I visit anything else;
3. Place des Vosges, according to some it’s the most beautiful square in Paris;
4&9. Having lunch at Café de Flore, my favorite café in Paris;
5. Sunshine in Le Marais;
6. I know it’s getting old, but I’m still obsessed with macarons from Ladurée + cards from Garance Dorée’s stationary collection at Colette;
8. Pont Neuf and the Notre Dame;
11. Le Louvre;
12. Love Locks at Pont des Arts. I love the romantic story of these love locks. If you want to learn more, this is a great site to tell you more about the story of these locks.